The 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show will be officially opened on the 1st of December, 2017, and is the last big motor show in this calendar year. Quite a few exciting cars are expected to be revealed over the next few days. Here’s what you can expect to find at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show
Check: Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
- BMW X2- Indian luxury car enthusiasts watch out! BMW may be showcasing its new X2 for an official global debut at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show although the car has already been unveiled by the German luxury brand. This car is expected to launch in 2018 in the Indian market and will be positioned between the X1 and X3.
- BMW i8 Roadster- This is another exciting launch that is slated to take place at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show. BMW is expected to bring this hybrid convertible supercar to the show and this could be the most expensive model sporting the i-badge.
- Jeep Wrangler- The next generation Jeep Wrangler will be getting a global debut at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show. The new Wrangler will have the signature design touches along with off-roading attributes and a brand new turbo-petrol 2.0 litre engine.
- Infiniti QX50- This will rival the Mercedes-Benz GLC and BMW X3 and the production version will be shown at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show. The concept QX50 SUV was earlier showcased at the motor show in Detroit.
- Range Rover Sport and Range Rover- The Range Rover Sport and Range Rover models will be shown at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show and will be inspired by the Velar. Hybrid powertrains are expected and the facelifted models have already been unveiled digitally this year.
- Mercedes-Benz CLS- The next generation CLS which rivals the Audi A7 will be one of the new four-door coupe models in the brand’s portfolio and the four-door AMG GT variant could be shown sometime later.
- Lexus RX L- Lexus will be showing the three-row version of the RX and this will have hybrid and petrol engine options and will take on the BMW X7 and Mercedes-Benz GLS in several global markets.
- Porsche 718 Boxster & Cayman GTS- The 718 Boxster and Cayman will be shown here and both the beasts get flat-four 2.5 litre petrol turbocharged engines that dish out 365 hp and 430 Nm. The GTS branded sportscars will be the range topping options in the 718 lineup at present.
- Volvo XC40- The smallest SUV from Volvo, the XC40, is expected to be shown at the 2017 Los Angeles Motor Show. The XC40 should definitely scale up sales volumes for the Swedish luxury car brand and may even be a good bet in emerging markets.