Endeavour Price Slashed!!!
After the Ecosport and the Figo twins, Ford gave a silent price cut to the Endeavour reducing the price by up to Rs. 2.82 lakh. Ford is preparing itself to face the most obvious competitor getting ready inside the Japanese work factory, none other than the mighty all new Toyota Fortuner.
Check : Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
Ford has been achieving reasonable sales numbers for the Endeavour, month after month since its launch in January 2016. However, Ford very well knows the smooth sail will be disturbed once the new updated Toyota Fortuner hits the Indian shores. Out of the total six Endeavour variants, three of them get a price cut.
Price Cut, how much?
|Variant||Old Price||Price Cut||New Price|
|(Rs. In lakh)|
|2.2 Trend 4X2 Automatic||25.5||1.72||23.78|
|3.2 Trend 4X4 Automatic||27.65||1.72||25.93|
|2.2 Trend 4X4 Manual||26.6||2.82||23.78|
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell your car in 72 Hours
- Only Trend variants get massive price cuts.
- The price of Titanium variants remains unchanged.
- 2L Trend variant is cheaper than the smaller engine 2.2 Titanium variant, a very wise move.
- With the lift of diesel car ban in Delhi NCR and the price cut, the demand for Endeavour will rise in the NCR.
- Toyota will be closely watching the Endeavour in the automobile market in India.
- Ford announced that the price cut is limited to the festive season, they may increase the price after that.
- Third Ford car, after the Ecosport and the Figo twins to get a price cut in India.