It might be launched in India soon. The hatchback-turned crossover is expected to have its price range of approximately Rs. 25,000/- over the standard Celerio and will rival the Renault Kwid Climber edition and Mahindra KUV100.
More about the new version –
- Looks wise, the car appears to be rugged and it is mainly because of the body cladding around.
- The front end of the car has been provided with a redesigned bumper and a honeycomb grille and fog lamps housing. The black appearance of ORVMs highlights the side profile of the car.
- The Celerio X will most probably get new multi-spoke alloy wheels at the side, though the car pictured here gets steel wheels.
- At the rear side, there is a roof-mounted rear spoiler and black cladding with faux skid plates on the rear bumper.
- The interior of the car is expected to have an all-black dashboard with contrast red stitching on the seats and steering wheel.
- The new edition has been equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system and electric ORVMs.
- The Celerio X will come powered by the same 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol motor that puts out 67 HP of power and 90 Nm of torque.
- This vehicle has been paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and customers can also go for a 5-speed AMT as well.
Check : Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
The Maruti Celerio X is expected to come with a ground clearance of 180 mm and an increased boot space of 270-litres. The standard Celerio gets a 235-litres boot space. This majorly proves the capability and tenacity of performance level of the car. The car is expected to be launched soon in India. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio has been one of the best-selling cars for India’s largest car maker consistently since its launch a few years ago. Hence, the company took the decision of revamping it into a new edition which will be even more alluring!
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell Car Online
But it has been spied that the Celerio X will not be offered any mechanical changes like a different suspension setup for higher ground clearance or larger tyres, the new styling and paint will certainly be given a new form and soul into the Celerio model lineup. Very similar to the standard car, the Celerio X will also be sold through the standard range of dealerships along with the new Arena line of dealerships that Maruti Suzuki has recently unveiled. The Celerio X cross-hatch has been given plastic claddings that will run around the car. It includes side skirts and wheel arches. The new Celerio edition will also be equipped with set of new bumpers which will be laced with a black plastic cladding along with brushed silver accents on the bumper. The mew Celerio will also feature new set of wheels which will compliment the updated styling. The company has taken a very wise and strategic decision of revamping the model in a new light