It’s definitely very good news for all the car lovers that Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Utsav has been launched in a new avatar and at a very affordable price in India. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Utsav Edition has been offered cosmetic upgrades. Maruti Suzuki has launched the Alto 800 Utsav Edition at price of Rs. 3.94 lakhs only. Brand new seat covers, ORVM indicators, door seal guard and chrome accents on the bumper and tail lamp are the revamped features added to this new edition. Maruti Suzuki has revamped the popular Alto 800 ahead of the festive season in India. The new edition of the hatchback features only cosmetic changes which add a new look to the car.
Further information –
- Safety measures have been minutely taken care of. Hence it has been equipped with safety feature reverse parking sensors. Inside the cabin, it gets all black seat upholstery with red strip.
- There are no such major mechanical changes on this particular edition and it gets the same 800cc engine.
- The new edition has got an even powerful engine. The three-cylinder engine produces 48 hp of power and 69 Nm of torque mated to five-speed manual transmission.
- The fog lamp housings get chrome surrounds.
- The entry-level hatchback has been given a fuel economy of 24.7 kmpl.
- The design and style of the car is not totally changed but some of the new features have definitely given it a new look.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell Car Online
The new Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Utsav Edition is more about physical changes than mechanical ones. The new edition of Alto 800 gets new edition for festive season in the side sections along with chrome garnishing on the ORVMs. The revamped version seems to be very lucrative in this celebratory season and thus the demand for this edition is also quite enviable. As far as the interior is concerned, the company has added new seat upholstery. All of these accessories together amount to Rs. 20,000. At present, the Alto 800 is the leader in the mini-hatchback segment. This blatantly reveals the fact that you are all set to get all the features of the top-end trim along with the new features that are exclusive to the Utsav model.
The newly launched Alto 800 Utsav Edition is based on the Lxi and Vxi trim of the hatchback. The new features that have been added to the car are quite news this time. The interior features are exciting too. The Alto 800 Utsav Edition has been given a new seat cover. Apart from that, the limited edition model is also equipped with a new safety feature in the form of reverse parking sensors. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Thus, a very standard performance is expected. The Vxi version of the Alto 800 also features remote keyless entry, rear door child lock and central door locking system. The driver side airbag is offered as an option. Hence, the riders in the car can be assured by the safety features of the car.