Land Rover India has made it confirmed that it will launch the new-generation Discovery SUV on October 28, 2017. Official bookings have already started across the nation. The car will be available in three variants – S, SE and HSE. The 2017 Land Rover Discovery SUV is expected to come at a starting price of Rs 68.05 lakhs respectively. The company believes that the new Land Rover Discovery is a highly desirable British SUV with unrivalled capability and technology that has been designed in order to enable Land Rover customers experience the lifestyle they aspire to live and dream of. The All-New Land Rover Discovery is the only vehicle is tailor-made for the ones who love adventure!
Check: Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars | Used Car Price
Important facts –
- The British luxury SUV manufacturer has confirmed that the new-generation Land Rover Discovery will go on sale in India from coming October 28th.
- The 7-seater SUV features the company’s latest design philosophy that we have already seen on the Land Discovery Sport, Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport models.
- Land Rover has also made minor dimensional changes to the new SUV. The wheelbase and length have been increased by 38mm and 141mm respectively.
- The overall width and height of the car have been reduced.
- Interior of the new Discovery is as premium and sporty as its exterior.
- Some of the key features include JLR’s InControl infotainment system with 10-inch touchscreen display, traction control system, intelligent seat fold technology, hill descent control and the list goes on.
- The Discovery Vision Concept set the tone, alluding to a radical departure in design for the new Discovery family.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell Car Online
The Land Rover Discovery is surely one of the most happening cars of recent times. Right from its appearance to interior as well as fine performance, the car satiates your desires and demands. There is nothing overtly flashy about the Land Rover Discovery’s exterior. The car looks very modern but retains the edginess associated with true blue SUVs. The wheels have been pushed to the extremes, which coupled with the high set nose and generous ground clearance, ensures it can tackle the tough stuff. The trims of the Petrol engine variant will cost Rs. 71 lakhs and Rs. 75 lakhs respectively. The Diesel engine variant has a starting price of Rs. 78 lakhs.
The 2017 Land Rover Discovery is available in India in ten configurations, five each of petrol and diesel. The features that deserve mention are the adaptive LED headlights with LED signature, an automatic access height function for easy entry and exit, 10-inches InControl Touch Pro touchscreen infotainment system, Rear Seat Entertainment System with two 8-inches screens and 825-watt Meridian Digital Surround Sound System with 14 speakers a dual channel subwoofer. The car has definitely caught attention of car lovers and is one of a kind in its class. The great appearance, though not extremely gaudy, gives a boost to the market value of the car concerned. Its deliveries will commence in the first week of November.