Tata Motors has shown its new generation passenger vehicle lineup at the 13th edition of the NADA Auto Show held at Kathmandu in Nepal. The Tata Motors lineup includes the Tiago, Tigor, Bolt, Zest and Hexa. Tata Motors will be offering a more personalized and engaging interactive experiences for customers. According to the Country Manager at Tata Motors, Ajit Narayan Singh, NADA offers a good platform for automobile companies to show their latest vehicles since it offers customers a chance to engage with these companies and get more knowledge of new features and technologies.
Check : Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
He added that Tata Motors has shown its futuristic products like the Hexa and Tigor and is also displaying its brand new IMPACT design language through the same. According to the CEO of Sipradi Trading Private Limited, Rajan Babu Shreshta, it is a sheer delight to showcase the new product range from Tata Motors at Nepal’s most eagerly awaited automobile show. He also talked of how there is ample confidence that customers will be pleased to engage with these cars and their feedback will be eagerly awaited as well.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell your car in 72 Hours
Here’s more information on the cars shown at the NADA Auto Show-
- Tigor- The Tigor is a one of its kind Styleback with a stylish design and this is the third vehicle to make use of the IMPACT design language. The Tigor offers Exciting, Expressive and Extraordinary features externally according to the company. The Tigor comes with connectivity features and premium interiors with oodles of space. The Tigor gets 24 utility spaces and a Revotron petrol 1.2 litre variant with multi-drive modes. The Tigor is available in XE, XZ, XT and XZ (O) variants along with 6 color choices. There is a standard warranty of 75,000 kilometres or 4 years (whichever comes earlier).
- Hexa- The Hexa comes packed with features like 19-inch alloy wheels, projector headlamps, 10-speaker JBL audio unit, LED tail-lamps and a 2.2 litre VARICOR diesel engine with outputs of 150 PS and 320 Nm or 156 PS and 400 Nm. There are 5-speed and 6-speed manual transmission options along with a 6-speed automatic transmission option. There are six variants available in all.
- Tiago- The first Tata Motors vehicle to showcase the new IMPACT design language, the Tiago has been created with design inputs taken from design studios in Pune, Italy and the United Kingdom. Tiago has a bold and sleek look along with a Revotron 1.2 litre engine that makes 85 PS and 114 Nm. There is Variable Cam Timing or VCTi technology, which ensures ideal cam events at diverse engine speeds, thereby ensuring optimal performance.
- Bolt- The new Bolt showcases the HorizonNext theme of the company with premium interiors and a bold design. The Bolt comes in five colors, Pristine White, Venetian Red, Dune Beige, Platinum Silver and Sky Grey along with XE, XT and XM trims.
- Zest- The Tata Zest is reflective of the three major aspects of ConnectNext, DriveNext and DesignNext. The Zest offers unmatched driving pleasure along with performance that is the best in its segment. The Zest comes with multi-drive modes like the Bolt and has XE, XT and XM trims for its petrol version. The Zest also has five trims for its diesel version, namely the XMA, XE, XM, XTA (AMT) and XT trims. There are five attractive color options.
Tata Motors is also offering ConnectNext experiences to customers through its partnership with HARMAN for coming up with premium infotainment and acoustic audio systems with features like advance voice command recognition, touch screen infotainment unit, fully automatic temperature controls on the touch screen and SMS read outs and notifications.
Tata Motors has created a diverse portfolio of new vehicles, which showcase its IMPACT design language along with offering top class features and performance.