The Huracán Performante has improvised the concept of super sports cars and has artistically taken the level of performance to such a height that no other sports car has ever experienced yet. The car has been entirely re-engineered in terms of its weight, engine power, chassis and most importantly by introducing an innovative system of active aerodynamics: ALA. The combination of these advanced features, the skilled and fine works of the team at Lamborghini, took the Huracán Performante to complete a lap at Nurburgring thereby setting a new record for the best lap and becoming the fastest standard production car at the Shrine of Speed.
Check: Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars | Used Car Price
Quick Facts –
- The four valves aid in the process of air flow
- Lighter wheel rims aiding in better grip
- The interiors are made up of highest quality materials
- Adequate safety equipments
- Optimized with the highest specific powers
The exterior of Lamborghini Huracan Performante is designed in such a way that the front and the rear spoilers which are made entirely of Forged Composites enable the aerodynamics to be actively exploited to achieve maximum performance by increasing or decreasing the down force as per requirement. Therefore, it is evident that all these advanced features are responsible for the excellent performance of the car. Moreover, it possesses the new, even lighter wheel rims that efficiently hold the new Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres thereby providing incredible grip.
Certain parts of Lamborghini Huracan Performante such as the roof, seats, dashboard, door panels and steering wheel are completely made up of microfiber suede. Moreover, the exterior cross-stitches and the seats give a contrasting appearance that further enhances the looks of the car. Alcantara and forged composite compete against each other for the surface area of the vehicle’s cockpit. The marble-like rich and attractive finish of the car makes up the door handles, steering wheel paddles, air vents and the center panel.
The re-configurable digital display of 12.3 inches successfully splits real estate between navigation telemetry and radio information on the right and a speedometer on the left. While the Corsa mode fills the entire digital display with a racing-inspired tachometer, the strada and sport drive modes help in maintaining this setup gracefully.
The interior of Lamborghini Huracan Performante is a total reflection of the character of the car itself which is known to be a lavish car with a sophisticated and classy look. The interior fittings of the car are made from the highest quality materials; for example, the seats are made of carbon fiber, the interior parts of Forged Composites and the upholstery is made from Alcantara. All of these materials are extremely light, and hence, largely contribute in increasing performance of the car as a whole. The four valves include two integrated front splitter and two within the rear engine cover help to open and close to trap or channelize the proper flow of air so as to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the car.
Technical Specifications –
- Transmission: Talking about the transmission type of Lamborghini Huracan Performante, it must be mentioned here that the car has electronically controlled all-wheel drive system with rear mechanical self-locking differential system. Also, the car has dual clutch gearbox LDF with 7 speeds.
- Steering and suspension: The vehicle has Electronic Stability Control (integrated ABS and TCS) and thus experiences passive suspension. Also, the double fully independent suspension system gives the vehicle a unique dimension altogether.
- Steering type: Electro-mechanical assisted power steering helps the driver of the car in smoother and comfortable driving. The steering system here is commonly known as servotronic.
- Dynamic options: Electronically controlled magneto-rheologic suspension having Lamborghini dynamic steering with variable steering ratio is one of the special features of the car among several others.
- Body and chassis: The body of the car is made up of aluminum and synthetic material while the external mirrors are electrically operated, heated also foldable. The front and rear spoiler in visible Forged Composites with active aerodynamic system called ALA.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell your car in 72 Hours
If we consider the safety equipments that Lamborghini Huracan Performante possesses, we will be able to point out that the vehicle has four airbags, side impact beams, traction control, stability control and anti-braking system.
Engine and Performance –
The engine of Lamborghini Huracan Performante, being totally renovated and re-designed with fluid dynamics, is optimized at the aspirated V10 with the highest specific power. The new intake channels come directly from Lamborghini Motorsport’s improved response and experience at all speeds. Further perfection has been adopted in regards to the double clutch transmission (LDF) which is why the vehicle is now able to support even the highest performance. But the best part comes when we get to know that all these things are wrapped up in the even more vibrant and thrilling sound of the new lightened exhaust system.
Also, it may be noted here that in case of Lamborghini Huracan Performante, the vehicle is a bit more powerful than a regular Huracan as evident from the fact that at 631 bhp over 602 bhp, the engine gets 442 lb ft of torque over the standard 413 lb ft and weighs a little less, too. As a result, the 0-62 mph time is cut down by a great extent of about four tenths to 2.9 and the 0-124 mph benchmark nailed a whole second faster at a minimum time of only 8.9 seconds.
While taking a downhill, usually self-preservation demands easing, this sports car called Lamborghini Huracan Performante begs to be pushed even harder. This enables the driver to drive the vehicle more easily and comfortably at all levels.
Handling and Ride comfort –
Lamborghini Huracan Performante is basically a sports car whose innovative aero engineering technique finely blends with the traditional performance ultimately tuning for the excitement and comfort on roads. The car not only beats the world’s fastest cars in general, but also gives an amazing and wonderful experience to both the driver as well as to the people on board.
Overall, the Lamborghini Huracan Performante is a successful attempt by Lamborghini for creating a track-focused car in the style of Ferrari 458 Speciale and McLaren 675 LT. The car is light with more power – 631bhp, up from the regular 602bhp. There is increased torque with improved response and less restrictive exhaust system. It looks great and is definitely a supercar in its segment!