The John Cooper Works Pro Edition MINI Cooper has been launched in India and will be available to order through a popular online portal in India. With only 20 units of the iconic small car being brought to our shores, it makes for an exciting prospect. The standard Mini Cooper version faces off against the likes of the VW GTI but the Skoda Octavia RS offers similar performance at a lower price.
Check : Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
Further details –
- The MINI JCW Pro Edition features a blazing red roof and red mirror caps.
- It has an alluring matte black bonnet and rear stripes accented by a red pinstripe; they reinforce the sporty characteristics of the car.
- The LED headlights are surrounded by trim rings in black.
- The 17-inches wheels wrapped in 2050section rubber look aggressive as well as sporty.
- The interior boasts of a distinctive John Cooper Works Sport Seats with integrated headrests, designed in Alcantara Leather.
- The roof liner is anthracite finished and looks premium.
- The JCW Steering wheel is speed-sensitive and designed with perforated leather and red stitching comes with paddle-shifters.
- The JCW Pro Edition comes with a high contrast MINI Head-Up Display.
- The car is also paired with three MINI driving modes Green, Sport and Comfort.
- Safety equipment on the JCW pro Edition includes dual-front airbags, brake assist, Dynamic Stability Control or DSC, ABS, a crash sensor, cornering brake control and a run-flat indicator.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell Car Online
The new version is advanced in technology and equipped with high rated features that will provide information regarding the media outputs, navigation and telephone options directly in the line of sight for the driver. The MINI Cooper JCW Pro Edition is powered by a 2.0-litres four-cylinder Twin Power Turbo petrol engine producing 210 PS and 300 Nm, 18 PS and 20 Nm more than a standard Cooper S. Thus, it can be expected to have a great experience riding this car. The car can do 0-100 kms/h in 6.5 seconds, which is 0.2 seconds faster than the regular version of the car. The advanced features of damper control set the suspension of the car dependant on the selected driving mode. The car has all the exciting features and its power-packed performing capacity, making it super alluring!
The special edition model is available in two exterior colours – Midnight Black and British Racing Green. It also features a red roof and red door mirrors, a matte black bonnet, rear stripes accented by a red pinstripe, LED headlamps surrounded by black trim, 17-inches alloy wheels laced with 205mm rubber, dual pipe exhausts finished in carbon- fibre and a controllable exhaust valve system. The 3-door hatchback gets original JCW accessories that make the vehicle extremely sporty to look and drive. The latest edition of the car gets cosmetic enhancements designed by the John Cooper Works division. It boasts of a red roof and red ORVMs. The matte black body gets red pinstripes that differentiate it from the regular models. Most importantly, the car offers advanced safety features.