The Tata Nexon‘s website has gone live just ahead of its launch. It has been a great opportunity for interested customers to register their interest. The new compact SUV will go on sale in India this September. It is speculated that it will be priced in the bracket of INR 6 lakhs to 10 lakhs. Thus, the Tata Nexon will pitch against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport. But this cannot be denied that Tata Nexon has grabbed attention and is much high on demand.
Think your car deserves a better price? Sell your car in 72 Hours
The Tata Nexon is based on Tata Motor’s IMPACT design philosophy. The exterior and the interior designs grab attention for its alluring features. The exterior of the Tata Nexon features projector headlamps with lucrative eye shaped LED power that is adjustable as well as retractable ORVMs, 16-inch alloy wheels and LED tail lamps. While, the interior features include engine start-stop button, AC vents, automatic climate control system, rear Harman sound system with four speakers and four tweeters, three-tone dashboard and infotainment system along with 6.5-inch HD touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Smartphone integration compatibility and navigation. The three-cylinder engine is a turbocharged version of the motor that powers the Tigor, and is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission. While the booking is going on in full swing, it has been reported that buyers are getting highly attracted to the new features. The car is definitely fulfilling and the designs are something to look out for.
Check : Car Valuation | New Car Price | Total Cost To Own | Compare Cars
- The Nexon has confirmed with two engine options- 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol from the Revotron series and the 1.5-litre diesel engine from the Revotorq series.
- The three-cylinder petrol engine produces 110 PS and 170 Nm of torque.
- The Nexon caters in to the price range of Rs 10 lakh SUV segment where Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300 are ruling.
- The Nexon offers Multi Drive Mode function, which will let the driver to switch between the three different drive modes – Eco, City and Sport.
- The floating dash top HD touch-screen and HARMAN infotainment system with Android Auto and Car play adds premium touch.
- Boot space is rated at 350 litres. The rear seats get a 60:40 split, and folding them away altogether liberates 690 litres of cargo volume.
The interested buyers are now free to book their Nexon at Tata Motor’s dealership with an advance payment of INR 11,000. This is not the end to it. According to some media sources, it is to be believed that the homegrown automaker has begun work on the AMT variant of the Nexon which is speculated to launch in India during the year 2018. Aspiring buyers will be able see the Nexon up close at Tata showrooms in the first half of August. Tata Motors dealers across the country have started accepting bookings for the Nexon. The booking amount varies depending upon the dealerships and city. Official bookings have not commenced yet. All together, the car has created quite a big hype!