The exponential booking figures for Maruti Vitara Brezza since its launch
The Indian auto market has never had it better. Especially, in the SUV, crossover, and compact SUV segment, where automakers are jostling for space in a jam-packed segment. And what would work in their favor, how would they create visibility, be noticeable, sustain and grow their market presence? It is simple. It is the differentials they bring to the table in terms of design, efficiency, fuel economy, features, and performance.
Check On Road Price for Vitara Brezza in Delhi
Read about Vitara Brezza at Auto Expo 2016
And that is exactly what Maruti Vitara Brezza is equipped with and aims to make a defining space for itself in the compact SUV segment.
The Exceptionality Elements of the Vitara Brezza
- The Maruti Brezza was first unveiled at the Auto Expo 2016.
- The Brezza is a first timer for Maruti. It is a car, a crossover SUV designed and conceived in India, made in India with almost 98% localization.
- The Brezza will be manufactured in India and exported to Japan.
- A notable feature is that the ARAI certified fuel efficiency figures stand at an amazing 24.3 kmpl.
Maruti Suzuki has come a long way as an automaker who just grew with time, learning along the way, and have added newer vehicles to its growing portfolio which is significant for an automaker who also made ‘the first people’s car’ of India. And from being a small car expert, its reputation has burgeoned to becoming globally visible. The Vitara Brezza is a sub-compact SUV that is drawing on Suzuki’s successful brand the Vitara.
Also check Vitara Brezza TCO
- It is a sub-four meter long vehicle with a length of 3995 mm, a height of 1640 mm, width at 1790 mm, and a wheelbase of 2500 mm.
- It’s equipped with a 4-cylinder, DDiS, 1.3 liter engine, and its power runs at 88.5bhp @ 4,000rpm and a torque offering at 200Nm @ 1,750rpm.
- It comes with many customizable options; some fresh color options and is neat, attractive with a rugged appearance that has a neat compact countenance to it.
- It is placed alongside successful competitors like Mahindra TUV300 and the Ford EcoSport.
- The Vitara Brezza is a reputation building vehicle for Maruti and this rests on its performance, comfort, mileage, design, and safety features.
- With the Brezza, Maruti opted for practical and contemporary looks but stays conventional, featuring the SUV shape and not a crossover look.
- It has exceptional ride quality and suspension and this gives it a mature, well-researched feel.
- Cabin spacing is ideal for 4-5 occupants and has adequate boot space.
- The benchmark differentiator is its interiors, where special attention has been paid to the design, equipment, materials, and the latest in infotainment system, like the Apple CarPlay connectivity.
- Safety features like dual airbags and ABS with EBD are available.
- It is offered in 6 diesel variants and the petrol trim may be launched at a later stage.
Read about Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Launch
The In Progress Booking Figures for Vitara Brezza
It’s a whooping surprise and just wonderful that the booking numbers for the Maruti Vitara Brezza is over 5600 and counting. And the other surprising statistic was that in the first 24 hours, over 2600 bookings were made. This speaks volumes for the brand value Maruti has in the market. And the Brezza is also the first crossover SUV for Maruti that was designed by the Indian arm of the Maruti Suzuki R&D team.
Maruti Suzuki has entered the compact SUV segment in style and the great response from auto enthusiasts’ seals it for them. Yes. Maruti expected good booking volumes, but not these numbers which is just astounding and is definitely a pat in their back for the efforts involved in the conceptualization and creation of the Vitara Brezza.
If number crunching or bookings pace are an indicator, Maruti seems to have a winner at hand already! Yes. The Brezza will definitely herald a new chapter for Maruti as it has many firsts to its credit. And notwithstanding appreciations, positive reviews, curiosity, and cash registers ringing will seal the deal for Maruti and underscore their endeavor.