Mercedes-Benz India is providing its customer with an easy going lifestyle to match the opulence of the cars with the launching of the latest bespoke programme named Circle Elite. In 2018, any buyer who has purchased Mercedes-Benz is accordingly added to the programme at no additional cost. Exclusive services, offers, and benefits are given to the customers under this programme. It can be availed anytime by dialing the hotline number.
In different sectors like Hospitality, Sports, Travel, Healthcare, Entertainment, there are a number of luxury brands which have tied up with Mercedes-Benz.
The services which are provided are as follows-
- Dining Delight- The customers are given discounts and extra benefits at more than 100 selected restaurants in the country.
- Staycation- The customers are allowed to stay in 45 exotic estates in the country.
- Golfing Services- The customers and their family are given golf classes for free.
- World Travel and medical assistance- Travel useful tasks like visa information and medical advice over the telephone are assisted through this programme.
- Bespoke Requests- RSVP event slot booking and special requests for bespoke can be done via hotline across the world.
Lifestyle, Retail and Luxury benefits with exclusive offers are given to the customers at nearby events.
For Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities, new mobile-based services have been started by Mercedes the recent months. It is showing that Mercedes have been very active recently. The mobile services which are launched are Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupé. The latest AMG-badged E 63 S is also introduced with some special editions for a lot of their models.
The current brand CEO and MD, whose name is Roland Folger will be succeeded by the CFO of Mercedes-Benz China whose name is Martin Schwenk in the month of November 2018. The programme is providing the customers with a lot of facilities and extra benefits to avail.