The SUV segment has become one of the best-selling vehicle categories in the country, and it's only getting bigger. New car models coming in every day. There are various classes of the SUV like the mini SUVs, compact SUVS and mid-size SUVs. They can carry plenty of people, cargo, pets, whatever you need and is the perfect family car.
Here are a few SUV new car and prices that are set to be launched in the coming future:
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny- Maruti Suzuki Jimny would be one of the most affordable off-roader SUV in India, when launched, it will rival other compact SUVs like the Ford EcoSport and the Mahindra TUV300. It has already been doing rounds in the global market but is scheduled to be launched India in 2018. The revised Jimny SUV has received a number of updates in the form of a new front bumper, new grille, a new bonnet shape incorporating central air intake and the fog lamps and has the potential to be one of the best new cars.
- Tata Nexon- The Tata Nexon front fascia flaunts their signature Humanity line on the honeycomb grille with piano black finish, sharp headlamps with chrome elements and integrated D-cut LED units. The car comes fitted with large 16 inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. It would get a spare wheel stowed under the floor instead of on the tail gate. the Nexon comes loaded with safety features such as like dual front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Corner Stability Control (CSC), ISOFIX child restraint system etc. as standard
- Mahindra XUV Aero- The XUV Aero is an upcoming SUV crossover model designed on the platform of the famous Mahindra XUV 500 model. This model would be based on the coupe design with two doors and sharp styling features. The special features on offer would include surround airbags and touchscreen infotainment system as a standard. The drive quality of the XUV Aero would be enhanced with drive selection features, such as race, off-road, street and sport modes, altering the suspension settings as desired by the driver and the occupants.
- Honda Vezel- The Japanese major auto Honda is planning to launch its all new compact SUV Vezel in India in 2018 whose concept version debuted at the Detroit Motor Show in January 2013.The Vezel is expected to come equipped with highly advanced Honda’s original G-Force Control Technology (G-CON), City brake active system, Electric parking brake, Automatic brake hold along with Pedestrian Injury Mitigation Body and Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body. In Japan, the Honda Vezel is available in eight different shades, two alloy wheels and one steel wheel option and the new car price is set to be released soon.
- Nissan X-Trail Hybrid- The Nissan X-Trail features what the company calls Nissan Connect would most likely be present and would offer latest generation of Navigation coupled with information and entertainment system with capability for smart phone apps mirroring on the screen and other features like voice control, email and SMS readout etc. The V-motion grille is flanked by stylish looking headlamps that come integrated with DRLs.