The price of all commodities is on the rise with every passing day. Owning a new car is a dream that every individual harbours. Mahindra is one of the leading automobile company in India which comes up with upgraded car model every year. They are introducing new cars and price every year which are quite technologically advanced.
Take a look at some of the best new cars by Mahindra that is set to make an entry in the market in the year 2018-2019:
- Mahindra XUV Aero- The XUV Aero is an upcoming SUV crossover model designed on the platform of the famous Mahindra XUV500 model. This model would be based on the coupe design with two doors and sharp styling features. The special features on offer would include surround airbags and touchscreen infotainment system as a standard. The drive quality of the XUV Aero would be enhanced with drive selection features, such as race, off-road, street and sport modes, altering the suspension settings as desired by the driver and the occupants. The new car price will be about Rs 15 lakh.
- Mahindra XUV500- The XUV500 has a 2.2-litre mHawk engine that churns about 140bhp of power at 3750rpm, while the engine torque is 320Nm between 1600rpm to 2800rpm. It is mated with a six-speed manual or automatic transmission. The 1.99-litre engine is supposed to develop the same power and torque figures as the 2.2-litre engine as per the Indian car manufacturer
- Mahindra KUV100 electric- This compact mini- sport utility vehicle is a one of a kind car that the company launched at an affordable price range and 26 variants. Since then more variants of the car has been launched and the newest reveal has been that the auto car maker will be launching an electric variant of this sub 4 metre SUV by 2019. The car tagged with a high price due to installation of powertrains with higher capacity batteries which enables superior range and power outputs ranging from 41 to as much as 204 horsepower.
- Mahindra e2o Plus- The e2o Plus is an all-electric car and can seat four people atleast. Presently Mahindra and Mahindra has an electric vehicle division called Mahindra Electric which offers electric cars like the e2o Plus, e-Verito and e-Supro. The price starts from around Rs 6 lakh.
- Mahindra TUV300 Plus- It is expected that the engine will be a little different with the mHawk 2.2-litre engine producing a power of 120 PS fitted under the hood. Some speculations suggest that the car may be fitted with a 1.5 litre diesel engine with 100 bhp power. The engine is mated to a six speed or five speed manual gearbox however an AMT version is still on the cards. The mid-level trim of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus is expected to be tagged with a price of Rs 9.46 lakh. Taking all variants into consideration the price might vary between Rs 8.5 lakh to Rs 12 lakh
- Mahindra S 201- The car is expected to be introduced in two different, a sub 4-metre variant with 5 seats and an extended version with seven seats. Coming to the engines fitted in the car, Mahindra is expected to use a 1.2-litre G80 turbo petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine in the S201. Some are expecting a 1.6-litre mFalcon engine to make its way into the car in the near future. The car is set to get newer upgrades on the exterior and interior front such as touchscreen infotainment, auto climate control, ESP and up to seven airbags. The will fall in the price range of about Rs 10 lakh
- Mahindra U321 MPV- The car is fitted with 1.6 litre litre mFalcon diesel engine which is a first for the company and is likely to be offered as a seven or eight seater. The Mahindra U321 MPV will be getting a dual-tone dashboard with chrome trim around the trapezoid air conditioning vents, controls for audio and a faux brushed aluminium trim, automatic climate control, centre-armrest for front passengers, gearshift lever and an all-new steering wheel design. The dashboard is flanked by a large touchscreen infotainment system that comes loaded with multiple apps. The car cost around Rs 8 lakh
- Mahindra G4 Rexton- The G4 Rexton will be powered by a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that makes 170PS of power and 420Nm of torque and is mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission. The G4 Rexton is expected to be priced in the vicinity of Rs 24 lakh.