About FIAT GRAND PUNTO
FIAT GRAND PUNTO ACTIVE 1.2
|5.46 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO DYNAMIC 1.2
|5.72 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO EMOTION 1.4
|7.38 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO ACTIVE 1.3
|6.2 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO DYNAMIC 1.3
|6.91 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO EMOTION 1.3
|7.58 Lakhs||Get on road price|
FIAT GRAND PUNTO EMOTION PACK 1.3 90 HP
|7.98 Lakhs||Get on road price|
What we like
- Designed in a stylish manner and wears a very sporty and muscular look.
- Adequate boot space is made available.
- Extremely good handling, well-tuned suspension and offers good highway stability.
- Offers a perfectly good drive if performance is on your agenda.
What we don't like
- Could have been priced better, lower pricing would have made it a value for money vehicle.
- Satisfactory interior quality as compared to the stylish exterior
- Not the best fuel efficiency for the vehicle’s price range.
- Low-speed ride is unsettling. It is difficult to adapt and get comfortable behind the wheel too.
FIAT cars have always been built to show the sturdy-heavy feel and the Punto Grand is no different. Fiat Grand Punto offers stunning design with the right quality and dynamics. It wears a muscular and sporty look which makes heads turn. Expect safety features that a luxury car offers (ABS and airbags). A spacious hatchback, Punto is perfect in terms of class and style. With Fiat strengthening its presence in India and improving its sales and service, this car should definitely be a good choice. Looking for an impressive design, stylish features and powerful engine then this car has it all!
Fiat, Jeep to give Par...
The year 2018 will not see names like Fiat, Jeep and Alfa Romeo taking part in the Paris Motor Show. Read more
2 new SUVs planned for...
Riding high on the popularity of its Jeep Compass SUV, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) which owns th... Read more
Modern Mini and Fiat 5...
Lilium, a German start-up with Silicon Valley-scale aspirations to put electric "flying taxis" notic... Read more
Fiat Unveils Its New A...
Fiat has heated up the market with its revelation of the new Fiat Abarth 124 GT with the removable c... Read more
Review: 2017 Fiat Avve...
Fiat Avventura, a solid SUV, heralds the first contemporary urban vehicle in India. It has best in c... Read more
Fiat Celebrates 60th A...
One of the most iconic brands of all time, the fabled Fiat 500 has turned 60 this year. Read more
Lean in towards the Al...
Earlier this year, the Linea 125S was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016 and now it has finally been la... Read more
Know This New Vehicle...
Fiat is launching the new C-segment sedan, the Tipo sometime this year in 2016. Even before its laun... Read more