Ford EcoSport is made to mesmerize. In the front, this SUV has a wide radiator grille with thick chrome stripe borders that make it look big upfront, with
a massive bumper that consists of a huge, 3 layer air dam.
As soon as you enter the cabin it's hard to believe that such compact vehicle, as seen from outside, carries this huge space within. The seating position
for every individual is pretty comfortable as the posh seats come covered with good upholstery. The rear seats have an option of 60/40 split and 100% fold
In all, there are 3 engines present, with one being diesel other two petrol. The 1.0L, 999 cc a 3-cylinder generates a big 125 PS of maximum power at 6000 rpm together with a peak torque of 170 Nm at 1400-4500 rpm. The 1.5L, 1499 cc
Ti-VCT engine produces 112 PS of raw power at 6300 rpm alongside peak torque of 140 Nm at 4400 rpm. Lastly, its diesel the 1.5L, 4-cylinder, 1498cc DV5
engine generates a max power of 91 PS at 3750 rpm and peak high torque of 204 Nm at 2000-2750 rpm.
Unlike The Renault Duster and Fiat Avventura, the Ford Ecosport has a class braking system, fitted with
front suspension that has Independent McPherson strut with coil spring and anti-roll bar.
Its four diesel variants are:
1. Ford Ecosport 1.5 DV5 MT Ambiente
2. Ford Ecosport 1.5 DV5 MT Trend
3. Ford Ecosport 1.5 DV5 MT Titanium
4. Ford Ecosport 1.5 DV5 MT Titanium Optional
And the petrol variants are:
5. Ford Ecosport 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium Optional
6. Ford Ecosport 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium
7. Ford Ecosport 1.5 TI VCT AT Titanium
8. Ford Ecosport 1.5 TI VCT MT Ambiente
9. Ford Ecosport 1.5 TI VCT MT Trend