Driving comfort, spacious interiors, good looks and quality features should be there

Back to What is the best SUV around 20 lakhs?

Driving comfort, spacious interiors, good looks and quality features should be there

ramesh.krishnanmac19
ramesh.krishnanmac19

Hello folks, I am looking for some suggestions for buying an SUV at a budget of around 20 lakh. I am mostly looking for driving comfort, spacious interiors, good looks and quality features. Please let me know your suggestions on which car I can go for.

Thanks

ian_matthew38
ian_matthew38

Hi Ramesh,
I presently own a Mahindra Scorpio. I have been driving this car for almost 2 years now and am extremely satisfied beyond words. You can go for Scorpio without any thought and be assured of ultimate performance. The new Scorpio looks great also; whatever you mentioned are going to be satisfied fully.
Check: List of New Cars under 20 lakhs
This should help you.
Best Regards,
Ian

Last updated 3 years ago

subramanian_subu
subramanian_subu

Hi Ramesh,
You can get the Scorpio for an on road price of around 11 lakh. The top model would be some where around 18 lakh which is well within your budget.
This new Scorpio offers better manoeuvring because of greater torque. And turning radius has been reduced 5.7 m to 5.4 m in the new model which is also good. Mileage offered is great with 15.37 kmpl approx. It also comes with a new clutch system, new front suspensions and Antilock Braking System (ABS). Additionally, Mahindra and Mahindra says that new shock absorbers in the Scorpio are much more advanced and offer a more comfortable riding experience along with the new cushion suspension technology for an overall smooth ride.
Regarding looks, the new Scorpio has been given new and imposing radiator chrome grille, new LED tail lights and dual projector head lights with LED fixtures. The new model of the Scorpio also comes with 17 inch alloy wheels. Inside, the car has looks plush in shades of grey and blue. There is a six inch touch screen audio visual system that is an added attraction and also the sporty audio controls mounted on the steering wheel. The temperature control system is totally automatic. Other features include the safety features which are dual front airbags, ABS and an all new feature called panic breaking, which helps to put the brakes automatically and flash the hazard lights, in case the driver is not able to put the brakes on.
One thing i would tell you is that you should buy Scorpio four wheel drive else there is no point buying an SUV like this. Besides, Scorpio has excellent off roading capabilities. If you are an adventure freak like me then nothing is better than a Scorpio 4WD. I’m sure you will enjoy driving this car.

Last updated 3 years ago

ramesh.krishnanmac19
ramesh.krishnanmac19

Hi Ian

Thanks for the link and suggestion

And thank you Subu for the wonderful explanation

Best Regards,
Ramesh

Last updated 3 years ago

1-4 of 4

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: