Hyundai Creta vs. Maruti S-Cross: Which should I buy?

Back to Hyundai Creta vs. Maruti S-Cross

Hyundai Creta vs. Maruti S-Cross: Which should I buy?

saniajain90521
saniajain90521

My name is Sania Jain.

I follow this forum very closely and think that you all doing a great help by providing authentic feedback and reviews about cars.

Now that I am planning to buy a car, I am a bit confused as to which model should I go for among the Hyundai Creta and Maruti S-Cross.
Would welcome any suggestions from you.

Best Regards,
Sania

Last updated 4 years ago

subramanian_subu
subramanian_subu

Hey thanks!
I would say that in terms of price the Maruti S-Cross is the best among both and it offers great ride quality due to great torque. But it is lighter than the Creta in this comparison, it is also quite spacious. S-Cross is a low maintenance car even though it comes with an imported engine. Moreover, no other brand can beat the after-sales service and network of Maruti Suzuki which is undoubtedly very reliable.
I cannot say much about the Creta – it is not a bad car either, but it tries to look like an SUV when its make is not actually like that of a hardcore SUV.

Here is the detailed view of Hyundai Creta vs Maruti S Cross

Best Regards,
Subu

Last updated 4 years ago

saniajain90521
saniajain90521

Hey Thanks Subu for the quick response... and will check the link.

Best Regards,
Sania

nikhil.rajputdr18
nikhil.rajputdr18

Hello Sania,

I feel that the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is pleasant because it feels great to drive this car it has got good power and handling. On the other hand, Hyundai’s Creta has more SUV-ish looks, with less noise than the S-Cross. The clutch system and steering of the Creta are also much smooth and effortless than those of the S-Cross. If you drive in city traffic, you will perhaps find that the Creta is a more refined vehicle to drive than the S-Cross.
However, if you are a car enthusiast and driving is your passion, you will certainly love the handling of the S-Cross, because it comes with a much better suspension system than the Creta. My vote would be for the S-Cross.

Regards,
Nikhil Rajput

itsghanshyamp15
itsghanshyamp15

Hi Sania,

I also feel the same as what Subu and Nikhil said.

I personally find the Creta high stance attractive and its looks which are like that of an SUV ... not a real SUV. But on the other hand, Maruti S-Cross is a pure crossover model. Considering all other parameters, the S-Cross is a clear winner when compared to the Hyundai Creta 1.6 diesel. Talking about the huge price difference, the S-Cross 1.6 Alpha offers great value for money too. And above all, with Maruti Suzuki, you never even have to think about maintenance and after-sales service!

However, I would suggest you to go for a test drive before you finalize. Taking a test drive will let you relate to our suggestions better and it will be easier for you to decide depending on the first hand experience that you will gain.

nairrajesh4123
nairrajesh4123

Hi Sania,

Considering all parameters, I would also go for S-Cross.

Best Regards,
Rajesh Nair

1-6 of 6

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies:

Post a reply