Introduction

Back to Introduction

Introduction

subramanian_subu
subramanian_subu

Hello everyone. I am a new bee here. Really happy to be on this forum where I can talk about different topics related to Cars/ Automobiles and also contribute to the forum effectively.

Best Regards,
Subu

Last updated 4 months ago

itsghanshyamp15
itsghanshyamp15

Hi Folks, Am Ghanshyam working in MNC in Finance Domain. From Childhood am somehow attracted towards Automobiles (Cars, twowheelers, etc) Also interested in Formula 1 and loves following the races in weekend.Watch and read lots to Auto reviews (both experts and users). Nice to be part of this team and looking forward to share my views and Also get enriched with your knowledge and views.

Last updated 6 months ago

aki007016
aki007016

Im Akki. Working in Dquip. A great car enthusiast who loves driving & knowing about new technologies of both Car & Bikes. Am working 6 days a week so I spend less time on these forum. But love this initiative on Indian Blue Book.

mahesh.mehtac17
mahesh.mehtac17

I'm from New Delhi, and work with Nova Technologies. I'm big fan of car accessories, I'm here because I wanna more info to learn more about car accessories.

nikhil.rajputdr18
nikhil.rajputdr18

I am Nikhil Rajput from Bangalore working as System Software Architect. I have recently purchased Maruti Suzuki Swift RS Edition and have joined this forum to share and gain more information on cars.

ramesh.krishnanmac19
ramesh.krishnanmac19

My name is Ramesh and I'm from Chennai. I'm working as an Accountant in a Private Firm. I own a Royal Enfield Desert Storm and bought a XUV500 W10 AMT recenty.

Happy to be here guys!

Cheers!

diya4765720
diya4765720

Hello everyone, I am from Bhandup, Mumbai. I am a Sr Content Editor by profession and an automobile enthusiast. I own a Honda Dio and bought a Renault Kwid recently. I would like to share my thoughts and get answers to my doubts with like-minded enthusiasts.

saniajain90521
saniajain90521

Hello Everyone

I am from Delhi and am driving a Mahindra XUV500 W10 for the last 2 years. It is a good vehicle to own but difficult to drive in Delhi roads as it is huge.

Fantastic initiative from Indian Blue Book.

pratyushkhanvilkar22
pratyushkhanvilkar22

Hello Everyone,

I am Pratyush Khanvilkar from Chembur

MBA (Operation) by qualification and Senior Analyst (Automobile) by profession.I am an avid reader and follower anything associated with Cars and Gadgets.

Happy to be a part of Indian Blue Book family.

nairrajesh4123
nairrajesh4123

My Name is Rajesh Nair. Happy user of Marui Suzuki Swift RS Edition. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and I'm currently working with a Private firm. Would love to share my views and feedback on new car, car valuation.

ghsomnath34
ghsomnath34

I am somnath from Bangalore,.new member. I am looking to buy used sumo/enjoy/ ertiga/tavera for employee transfer purpose. I use this site to know prices, how youngsters use these info, and also like to discuss various gimmicks used by ola/Uber companies, automobile state taxes etc. I am a fan of hero Honda splendour.

s_choudhary3236
s_choudhary3236

Hi Everybody,

I am Sudhir from Chennai.

My profession: CA, working in a private firm

I would love to participate in the threads to share and hear the suggestions and advices.

Thanks, Sudhir

pavangreat4037
pavangreat4037

Hi

I am Pavan from Mumbai, Engineer by profession.

I am so impressed by the discussions here.

sarvadnya.naik
sarvadnya.naik

My name is Sarvanya, new member in this forum.

Graduated from IT field, my hobby is writting and having an Hyundai i20 Elite Sportz Version

ian_matthew38
ian_matthew38

Hi all,

My name is Ian Matthew and i from Mumbai.

I am new here and my main motto of joining Indian Blue Book is to get all kind of informations about car and also share any information that I might have about New Cars & Used Cars

Hope to participate a lot with all of you!!

Last updated 5 months ago

siddhipal39
siddhipal39

Hi All,

My name is Siddhi and I am Pune. I have been driving cars since I was 16 years old. I have Maruti Suzuki Swift RS Edition (Petrol) which I have purchased back in 2013. After driving it on petrol, I have fitted CNG kit around 10 months ago. I hope this forum will help me in gaining some knowledge about cars.

enoch.aiman26
enoch.aiman26

Hello everyone,

I am from Mumbai and I own Maruti Suzuki Swift Glory Edition. I got my car few months back and since this is my first car I was looking for a website that help me understanding my car better by experts' opinion.

Looking forward to interact with you!

Regards.

pro.gauravg25
pro.gauravg25

Hi All

My name is Gaurav from Chennai.

I am really excited to be a member of Indian Blue Book.

I own Maruti Suzuki Swift RS Edition & Royal Enfield Classic Desert Storm 500cc.

mukesh27
mukesh27

I am Mukesh from Indore working as System Software Architect.

I have recently purchased Maruti Suzuki Baleno.

I have actually sold my car at good price via Indian blue book using Used Car Calculator tool.

I hope this forum will help me in gaining some knowledge about cars.

ppriti200628
ppriti200628

Hi all,

My name is Priti Pawar from Nashik.

I am new here and my main motto of joining Indian Blue Book is to get all kind of informations about car.

They had recently done one press release along with pdf with full of information on pre owned car market.

Must Read: India Pre Owned Car Market Report 2016 - 1st Edition

Hope to participate a lot with all of you!!

1-20 of 35

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies:

Post a reply