Quite Confused As To Which 1 I Should Settle For Alto K10, Alto 800, or Hyundai Eon?

Back to Alto K10, Alto 800, or Hyundai Eon

Quite Confused As To Which 1 I Should Settle For Alto K10, Alto 800, or Hyundai Eon?

ajinkya.sankhe61
ajinkya.sankhe61

Hello all.

I am new to IBB Forum. I am really keen to get updates about different cars here through the interactions of members, and also contribute with my own share of knowledge and ideas.

I am planning to buy a car soon, with my top choices being Alto K10 and Hyundai Eon. Alternately, I have also shortlisted Alto 800. Now I’m quite confused as to which one I should settle for. It would be great if you guys could give me some info, and also share your views.

Regards,
Ajinkya

ian_matthew38
ian_matthew38

Hello Ajinkya,

Welcome to IBB Forum. As you might be knowing, Hyundai Eon is a of smaller length when compared to Alto K10. In terms of exterior visual appeal, the Eon looks way better than the Alto.

It flaunts a sporty and more contemporary look compared to the Alto K10 or Alto 800. The build quality and plastic used in Eon also seems to be of a more premium quality.

Best Regards,
Ian Matthew

mukesh27
mukesh27

Hi Ajinkya,

If you care about looks, Eon is a clear winner. Though Maruti is known for its subtle elegance, and with K10, Maruti Suzuki did add some nice elements in the front fascia which have given it a decent appearance, but if you compare it with Eon, even the modern variants of Alto look plain.

Even when it comes to interior styling, both Alto 800 and Alto K10 seem to be just about average, but good enough for entry level segment. Hyundai Eon, on the other hand, promises aesthetically appealing interiors, though at a slightly higher price.

For better understanding - Compare Maruti Hyundai Eon & Alto 800

Best Regards,
Mukesh

aditya23.m57
aditya23.m57

Hi Ajinkya,

I would say both Alto 800 and Alto K10 are quite comfortable for city driving. Both give slightly soft suspensions, good ride quality, and decent handling. I’ve been using Alto K10 since the last one year or so, and for an entry level car, it does quite well. Maruti Alto 800 STD and Hyundai Eon D-Lite are the base variants of Alto and Eon respectively.

If you compare their interior and exterior looks, engine power and mileage, then Eon will prove to be the winner. However, there is also a considerable price difference between them; you have to shell out around Rs. 35000 more for the Eon. So if you want a car at a lower cost, then Alto should be your pick.

Best Regards,
Aditya Mehta

mahesh.mehtac17
mahesh.mehtac17

Hi All,

All the three cars are decent products from the country’s two largest car manufacturers. It is difficult to compare since all 3 of them excel in different departments. If you can compromise in interior quality a bit or if you feel the Eon is somewhat over-styled , you can go for Alto K10 or Alto 800. That way, you can also enjoy Maruti Suzuki’s rock solid after sales support and services.

Best Regards,
Mahesh

pavangreat4037
pavangreat4037

Hi All,

As far as engine specifications are concerned, Eon is a much safer bet in terms of power, mileage and torque for the 800 CC engine when compared with the Alto 800 CC. On the higher price segment, if you compare the engine of Alto K10, it gives better performance.

Best Regards,
Pavan

ajay.vidya58
ajay.vidya58

Hi

Thanks for your views about Alto K10, Alto 800, or Hyundai Eon It was good information now I could analyse better on it considering these shares.

Regards

1-7 of 7

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies:

Post a reply