SUV's -

Back to Which is the better SUV? Terrano, BR-V, XUV500, Duster or Creta

SUV's -

ian_matthew38
ian_matthew38

Hello Everyone

I was looking for an authentic comparison between Nissan Terrano, Honda BR-V, Mahindra XUV500, Renault Duster and Hyundai Creta. I am planning to buy a car very soon and thought of getting some suggestions from you people before finalizing which car I should buy.

Please let me know.

Thanks

enoch.aiman26
enoch.aiman26

Hello and welcome to Indian Blue Book forum.

If you were to ask me, I would definitely vote for the Renault Duster because it is a car which has got great off-roading capabilities by any margin, and the electronic AWD trim is extremely capable and efficient.

I don’t know much about the Hyundai Creta. I am not saying it is bad or something but I rather prefer a proper SUV which the Duster is from all angles. I am a proud owner of a Duster and would like to encourage you to go for this car.

subramanian_subu
subramanian_subu

Hi Ian,

I feel before settling down for any of these cars, you should take a test drive. The agents are more than happy to take you for a test drive and that is the best way to get a feel of the car first hand.

Suggestions are next. If you like a car with great engine and prominent road presence, the Hyundai Creta is the one for you.

Hyundai is known for its aesthetic designs so the Hyundai Creta looks very attractive too moreover it has been awarded the Indian Car of the Year for its high performance along with great looks.

pro.gauravg25
pro.gauravg25

Hi Ian,

Honda had launched the BR-V, as its first compact SUV model in India at a starting price of INR 8.75 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). BR-V competes with the likes of Hyundai Creta and Duster from Renault. The huge demand and sales volumes in the compact SUV category of India’s car market had led Honda to launch the BR-V here. There is one major factor that differentiates it from its rivals – the BR-V is out and out a seven seater car while the remaining are 5 seaters. It is ideal for large families and is more of a crossover MPV than a hardcore SUV.

About the Terrano, there few things that actually differentiates it from the other cars of this segment including looks and ergonomics which are all very important and every buyer’s priority. The Nissan Terrano has got marvellous looks and dimensional compactness with technical efficiency all of which are highly advantageous.

Mahindra XUV is also great and now the Automatic model is launched and comes loaded with many features like airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) and Hill Hold control. Though this variant is available only in Delhi-NCR at present.

Check Compare Cars.

Last updated 11 months ago

mukesh27
mukesh27

Hi Ian,
I agree with Subu.
Hyundai Creta looks better option and it very attractive.
For better understanding Check Compare Cars.

pratyushkhanvilkar22
pratyushkhanvilkar22

Hi All,

Superb information..

One of the best thread in Indian Blue Book Forum.

Great Going.

Best Regards,
Pratyush

Last updated 10 months ago

itsghanshyamp15
itsghanshyamp15

Hi,

It is great information found about Terrano, BR-V, XUV500, Duster or Creta.

Thanks guys.

aditya23.m57
aditya23.m57

Hi,

Comparing car is a great tool . It would helpful for choosing best car selection.

Regards

diya4765720
diya4765720

Hi,

It is great forum I have found where people are genuinely share their knowledge and experience. Great effort!

Regards

1-9 of 9

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies:

Post a reply