Which one is the best ?

Back to Car Comparison Baleno vs. Honda Jazz vs. Honda Amaze

Which one is the best ?

nairrajesh4123
nairrajesh4123

Hi there! I am new to this forum. I had been searching for a place where I can discuss and get information regarding all sorts of cars and automobiles, so I am really happy to have finally landed up here. I am looking forward to interacting with you guys with the hope of gaining some valuable info while contributing here myself.

I was actually thinking of buying a car by choosing from the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz and Honda Amaze and it would be great if you all could help me with reviews so that I can decide which one to go for.

Regards, Rajesh Nair

mahesh.mehtac17
mahesh.mehtac17

Hello and welcome to this community.

I am also planning to buy one of these cars and managed to take a test drive of Maruti Baleno but I could not take test drive for Honda since it was not arranged by the car dealers then and later I also got busy. Talking about the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, when I took a test drive, I found that it is good to drive and smooth. The shape is almost like a sedan but it is quite gigantic in size. The car is heavy with good suspensions which made the ride quite smooth. I like the looks of this car too. But some people have suggested me to not go for this car. They have advised me against buying the Baleno, since they have already bought the car and perhaps are not fully satisfied yet. So I was thinking of trying out either Amaze or Jazz though again I know that the latter one is preferred more than the others.

One thing with Jazz and Amaze is that the Automatic variant second highest model has got many features missing in it but its price is around 7.5 lakh which meets my budget. But when we try to look for features in the next higher model, it is not automatic. The top model is again is Automatic but its price is around 10 lakh which is beyond my budget. Maruti Suzuki has a great service network and it has been operating in our country for so many years now, so that is definitely a plus point. So let me see which one i go for finally. I will add to this post.

sudhir_choudhary
sudhir_choudhary

As far as I know, the Honda Jazz is 40 mm shorter than the Maruti Baleno. Baleno measures 3995 mm, while the Jazz is 3955 mm.

I would suggest you to go for Jazz, here is why I say so, though you may have different opinions.

1. The Rear View Mirror inside of the Baleno is set very low which obstructs the front view.

2. The rear visibility is also not great due to small wind screen. The rear headrests also block the view.

3. The Baleno is 51 mm more wide than Jazz. This is something which I would find difficult to manoeuvre.
pavangreat4037
pavangreat4037

Baleno is the better option but the problem is the waiting period.

ramesh.krishnanmac19
ramesh.krishnanmac19

Baleno is the best, one of friend owns it.... and it is special. I think it is one of the best car available in Indian Car Market.

1-5 of 5

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies:

Post a reply