About MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a multi-purpose vehicle that can seat up to 7 passengers. Its design is similar to Maruti Suzuki Swift. The front bumper is quite large to accommodate the large air dam. Good quality plastic has been used in the cabin. Ergonomic design has been used on the seats and its placement, giving a good amount of space for the passengers. The rear seats can be folded for more boot space.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes in 3 engine variants.
- Petrol Engine: This is a 1.4-litre K Series engine that has a capacity of 1373 cc and generates 93 bhp and 130 Nm of torque.
- Diesel Engine: This is a 1.3-litre DDiS engine that gives a capacity of 1248 cc and pumps out 88 bhp and 200 Nm.
- CNG Engine: This is an engine that produces a capacity of 1373 cc and gives out 80 bhp and 110 Nm.
The interior comes with an audio system that supports CDs and USB input. The suspension system includes McPherson strut and torsion beam. Anti-lock braking system and electronic brake force distribution ensure safe driving.
Chevrolet Enjoy and Ford Ecosport are close competitors to Maruti Ertiga. Ertiga gives better mileage compared to Chevrolet Enjoy and has more seating capacity compared to Ford Ecosport.
1. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LDI
2. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDI
3. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VDI Limited Edition
4. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDI
5. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI
6. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI
7. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI ABS
8. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI Limited Edition
9. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXI
10. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga LXI CNG
11. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI CNG
12. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXI CNG Limited Edition
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA LXI
|6 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA VXI ABS
|7.17 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA VXI
|7.29 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA ZXI
|7.89 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA LDI
|7.59 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA VDI
|8.29 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI ERTIGA ZDI
|8.86 Lakhs||Get on road price|
What we like
- Comfort laden, the best in line safety features; nice seating, generous, spacious cabin and large boot space are its perceptible features.
- Maruti Ertiga is equipped with the latest SmartPlay infotainment system and its SHVS technology powered diesel engine is an advantage offering good fuel economy.
What we don't like
- Exterior looks could be improvised on, upholstery and seating could be better
- Safety features and standards are not at home, fuel efficiency is a concern and the engines are majorly underpowered and do not offer the MPV the required traction
- Spacing between seats a bother and feels cooped up especially during long-distance travel
From market launch to now, the response to this vehicle has been overwhelming and steady sales volumes speak immensely. The Ertiga blends the MPV, car, sedan mode very well and when combined with quality and comfort, large cabin space, best in class safety features, and drivability, it says a lot. On the other hand, its underperforming DDIS engine, more suited for a hatchback under powers it, low fuel economy, congested spacing between row 2 and 3, no music systems for entry level models are aspects it could improvise on. Nevertheless, this MPV vehicle is a noticeable winner from the Maruti stable.
New Maruti Suzuki Erti...
The second era Maruti Suzuki Ertiga was uncovered not long ago in Indonesia and the auto is booked t... Read more
The New Maruti Suzuki...
Maruti Suzuki is going to make its big launch by next year – the new generation Ertiga MPV. The new... Read more
The Fight of 2018 Maru...
The world saw the face of the all new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga at the 2018 Indonesia motor show. The car... Read more
Upcoming Maruti Ertiga...
The new generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has already been tested extensively by the company and is du... Read more
Five Amazing Things To...
Maruti Suzuki has revealed its 2nd generation Ertiga last month in Jakarta and this took place at th... Read more
2018 Maruti Suzuki Ert...
The news about the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is doing rounds for quite long time. Suzuki officially... Read more
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga l...
Suzuki will take the wraps off its exceedingly expected second-age Ertiga MPV at the up and coming I... Read more
2018 Maruti Ertiga due...
Maruti is wanting to acquire the new Ertiga MPV to our market at some point in August this year. The... Read more