About ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM DROP HEAD COUPE
ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM DROP HEAD COUPE CONVERTIBLE
|433.15 Lakhs||Get on road price|
What we like
- It is a collector’s vehicle; the Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe is surprisingly a practical, everyday vehicle.
- It’s a tall vehicle offering great visibility and easier to glide around in.
- It’s definitely one-of-a-kind and for the interiors, opulence is its first name and it is a perfectly well-rounded vehicle.
What we don't like
- The depreciation figures for a typical Rolls Royce are unbelievable. For a Drophead Coupe, it drops by a half in three years which is steep.
- It is too pricey and way beyond reach.
- Even though a large coupe, legroom, headroom and boot space is falling short.
- Acceleration is an issue at times.
The Drop head is a British terminology indicating a soft top. The Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe is a set on a smaller Phantom framework and seats 4. It offers drivers the thrill of a lifetime, and coupled with luxury and majestic aura, driving this magnificent piece of work is just dreamlike. It is amply supported by the V12 engine, it is crafted so well, and that it feels like a racing car. The car is equipped with custom-built features that are just beyond ordinary. The charisma that the Drophead Coupe has is beyond comparison and there are literally no competitors.
Hyundai To Expand Prod...
Hyundai Motor India today announced that it will be increasing its production capacity at its Chenna... Read more
HMIL Roars a Price Hik...
Hyundai Motors India Ltd. (HMIL) roars out a price hike of 3% for its popular hatchback Grand i10 in... Read more
Goodyear introduces Tr...
While its existing Assurance TripleMax range is known for offering a balanced mix of ride comfort an... Read more
Ford India crosses 1 m...
Today, Ford India has crossed a major milestone – a little over 20 years after it established its pr... Read more
Five Star rating for V...
Volvo XC 40 is ranked as one among the top five cars for its 97 percent Adult Occupation Protection... Read more
Mini Electric displaye...
Mini’s Electric concept has made its appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, and it sheds ligh... Read more
Bugatti Divo to be a d...
Bugatti has confirmed that the Divo is on the way – a limited-run track-focused car based on its Chi... Read more
Milestone of 20 millio...
Production of 20 million units is successful for the company Maruti Suzuki. 34 years and 6 months ar... Read more
Bugatti Chiron Gets Ne...
Bugatti will now offer the Chiron with a two-piece glass roof which it calls the 'Sky View'. This ne... Read more