Tata Manza is Tata's successor to Indigo. It comes in both petrol and diesel variants. The 1.3 litre diesel engine has a capacity of 2148 cc and a maximum
power of 88 bhp and torque of 200 Nm. The 1.4 litre petrol engine gives a displacement capacity of 1368 cc with 88 bhp and a peak torque of 116 Nm. These
engines are paired with a 5 speed manual transmission gearbox.
The interiors have a 2-DIN audio unit that supports aux, USB and Bluetooth connect. The front wheels have ventilated disc brakes, while the rear wheels
have drum brakes. The braking system includes anti lock braking and electronic brake force distribution. The steering comes with a rack and pinion based
power steering system. Other features include central locking system, child safety locks, remote controlled keyless entry and advanced engine immobilizer.
In this price range, Tata Manza has quite a few competitors like Honda Amaze, Maruti Swift Dzire and Tata Zest. However, Tata Manza offers a better engine
with improved stability and suspension systems.
1. Tata Manza Club Class Diesel
2. Tata Manza Club Class QuardraJet90 LX
3. Tata Manza Club Class QuardraJet90 VX
4. Tata Manza Club Class QuardraJet90 EX
5. Tata Manza Club Class Petrol
6. Tata Manza Club Class Safire90 LX
7. Tata Manza Club Class Safire90 VX
8. Tata Manza Club Class Safire90 EX